Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 01:51:48 -0400
Rich or poor, it pays to have money.

Wrong, or right, you only live once.

And when these things get into the esoteric, and by downloading photoshop, I'm
preventing some guy relaxing in his bathing suit at his home office from mailing
off the monthly brand new Corvette payment, I realize that just because society
has
decided lower income equals lower-level life, (or else the rich wouldn't have
anyone to have a better life than), doesn't mean I won't enjoy the fun
image-making
travails of that program, or others. However anyone may flame me here, I will
not
see it as the same as walking up to some software guy, and ripping his original
&
only copy disk of the new whizzbang program  he just wrote out of his hands.

Happily for those wanting to keep the social classes as they are ("should be")
..... I didn't post any web addresses for that program.

Larry (disgusting to all)  :)