Re: [OM] Strike 3

Subject: Re: [OM] Strike 3
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 08:02:52 -0600
On 26 Apr 2001, at 15:57, Hans-Joachim Busch wrote:

> perhaps some emigrants there!

LOL!  Could be!  :-)

> And where is nucleus.com? May be a very small place.

Nucleus.com is an internet service provider in Edmonton, Alberta
Canada.

> OK
> Your explanation of BIN was quit good.

I'm good at explanations.  Just wish I was a little quicker so I could
actually WIN one of those BIN deals!  :-)

> And your homepage is great.

Thanks!  Glad you enjoyed it.  I do need to update it, though...  it's been
AGES since I've worked on it.  You've given me a bit of motivation to get
at that....  uhhh...  one of these days!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)