RE: [OM] Was suggestions for interiors. Now basic ethics

Subject: RE: [OM] Was suggestions for interiors. Now basic ethics
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:59:59 -0700
I understand *one* thing, Larry. You've spent far more time today
pontificating on how you think things should be than I've seen you spend on
any OM content since I've been on this list.

The fact is you've got no better idea about how Tom gets the money for all
those goodies you are so ready to condemn than you claim that Chris does
about your position.

You can complain here about how awful the price of software. You can (openly
or surreptitiously) rip off software. But unless you're actively doing
something constructive to *change* the situation you claim to feel is so
egregious, you might just as well spend all your time pissing into the wind.

When you've written or financed the production of software as good as
PhotoShop and released it to the masses for free, you'll have room to talk.
(although I suspect you'll be too busy trying to feed yourself to have the
time) Until then, give it a rest, would ya? I think we've all got the large
format color glossies by now.

---
Scott Gomez