RE: [OM] OT: USA to Australia transactions

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: USA to Australia transactions
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:46:08 +1000
Foxy wrote:

> We just put US dollars direct into our ANZ account. No problems.
> Conversion
> rate was excellent. They don't do US coins though.

Yeah, Australian banks seem pretty good handling US currency, even the bank
I deal with (which bank).  I needed some USD for a transaction and they
actually contacted some other branches to see where I could pick it up
quickly.  Paying USD into an account is no problem and they also seem happy
to just change it over the counter.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/