RE: [OM] WTB: OM PM-MtoB adapter

Subject: RE: [OM] WTB: OM PM-MtoB adapter
From: Alan Wood <alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:07:13 +0100
If you cannot find one, then SRB Film Service makes an adapter to convert
lenses with an RMS thread (such as the 20mm and 38mm manual macro lenses and
microscope objectives) to a T2 fitting.  It costs £29.95 plus postage.

http://www.srbfilm.co.uk/

I have no connection with them except as a customer.

Alan Wood
Documentation Writer / Web Master
Context Limited (http://www.context.co.uk/)
mailto:alan.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx