[OM] [FS] Zuiko 35-70/3.6

Subject: [OM] [FS] Zuiko 35-70/3.6
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:56:33 +0200
Yo y'all,

out of a package deal I have a 35-70/3.6 that I'd like to find a new home
for (besides the sample of the very same lens which I have been happily
using for almost 2 years now, I have the same range covered with the
35-70/3.5-4.5 and the 35-105/3.5-4.5, so I really don't need this one).

The lens is in BGN condition due to some exterior wear (particularly on the
aperture ring) and distinct cleaning marks on the front element. It has the
usual amount of dust inside. It seems to be working flawlessly; on a test
roll I shot I could not make out any differences between the shots taken
with it and those taken with its trusty twin brother that lives in my camera
bag, so the marks on the front element don't seem to influence image
quality. Comes with generic front and rear caps; no hood, unfortunately.

Asking US $ 99.- (or the equivalent in DM) shipped within Europe; shipping
overseas at cost.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--