[OM] Leather sale, 35/2, shades.

Subject: [OM] Leather sale, 35/2, shades.
From: "M. Sparks" <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:23:11 -0400
Blatant commercial post follows:

I'm offering some discounted exotic leather sets (and some plain black
leatherette) on my "sale" page.  These have been sitting around and I
really don't want to list these one at a time at auction.  (If you have
a "peeling" 2S, and act fast, you can even get a FREE set of front black
leatherette!!!)  Here's the link:

http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/leathers/sale.htm

I also have a beautiful 35/2, which I'm just not using.  I had this on
eB*y awhile back and it came up just short of my reserve, which was
$225.  I'd like to get $200. for it, which is less than the high bid.
There's only a single mark on the barrel.  Optically and mechanically
perfect, with like-new case and shade.  All offers considered.  Here are
some pics:

http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/352a.jpg
http://homepages.together.net/~msparks/352b.jpg

I also have an extra metal shade for the 35/2 and another for the
24/2.8   Both exc.  $10. each includes shipping in the US.

Morgan Sparks