Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:43:54 -0400
Here, here!  Don't tell or there will be no room left for us!

I never will forget the balding student teacher who etched into my young grey matter that any number raised to the zero power was one ( n^0 = 1) He accomplished that feat by standing on his desk.

Gregg

Andrew wrote:

>Unfortunately, our US society is captivated by stardom and flash,
>which most teachers do not possess.
>Dirk Wright

Well I certainly do - it's just that they're too busy laughing to get
around to my salary increase.
AndrewF