Re: [OM] An Update re Dad & His OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] An Update re Dad & His OM-2
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 07:51:24 -0500
Kelton,

Another very inspiring story.  It is wonderful to hear that your Dad was
able to enjoy life, even if it was just for a few hours. We often take too
much for granted in our daily lives, or worse, just muddle through them
without much enjoyment. This just reinforces the need to get out and have
fun.

I don't know where, but I'm taking the girls on a camera safari tomorrow.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Tom