Re: [OM] blocking one persons post possible w/ oly. digest?

Subject: Re: [OM] blocking one persons post possible w/ oly. digest?
From: "Marcus b6" <marcusb6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:31:56 -0700

I have to agree here that blocking the "bad guy" is at its least somewhat suspect. Through the vitriol, I found some thought provoking material. It certainly does take more than one to start an ugly thread (I am not innocent), and anyone at any time could offend the multitude. I think there is room for reasonable discussion, but personal attacks (there have been some) absolutely do not need general broadcast. If someone makes an idiot of themselves (I am not innocent), everyone can see it, so it doesn't really need to be remarked upon. Personal attacks and defenses don't need a public forum. -Marcus