Re: [OM] TTL Autoconnector Type 4

Subject: Re: [OM] TTL Autoconnector Type 4
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:12:51 EDT
Tom wrote:
<<<Yes, but on the top, which is in the picture, the only difference is the
flash ready signal.  What about the pins on the bottom.>>>

It won't work because the pin the connector 3 is centered and on the
connector 4 are paired equidistant from the center.  Of course, you could cut
the pin and get manual flash control (I think...not going to try it out:).
Think of it this way: the pin assignment  is the same as on the Shoe 3 and
Shoe 4.  Since these are not interchangeable, it would fit that the TTL Auto
Connectors are not interchangeable.

Does this make sense?  Or have I misunderstood your question?

--p.j.