Re: [OM] Weird attachments....

Subject: Re: [OM] Weird attachments....
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 09:04:32 -0600
On 30 Apr 2001, at 0:40, Oben Candemir wrote:

> Maybe someone could show me what it looks like on the digest?

If I subscribed to the digest I would.  But, it's not just that...  Here, it
shows up as an attachment to each individual message.  That causes a
pop-up that says "This message contains an attachment."  It's not a big
deal, but repeatedly having to click the "OK" button to get rid of that pop-
up box becomes a pain in the butt after about the 4th or 5th time.

The point is that digital signatures for a mailing list message that
eventually ends up on an unsecure web site isn't required.  Can you
please look into whether you can turn the digital signatures off?  It
shouldn't be too difficult, and will save some of us folks out here in List
Land some hassle.

Thanks.

Regards,

Chris