Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder weirdness

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder weirdness
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:29:32 -0400
Re: [OM] OM4 Viewfinder weirdnessNo, I know better than to touch the contacts
(I can't tell you how many cameras I "fixed" when I had my camera shop just by
cleaning contacts!)  These batteries were out of the package, but are probably
a year old.

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia