[OM] LX :::offlist:::

Subject: [OM] LX :::offlist:::
From: Kelton Rhoads <krho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:27:26 -0700
>Back in my BOOM(before Olympus OM) days I almost bought an LX.
>Compact size and all shutter speeds available if the battery failed.
>However, in retrospect, I did the right thing joining our OM cult.
>
>Winsor
>- --
>Winsor Crosby
>Long Beach, California
>mailto:wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx

You too! Offlist, I'll admit I'm still tempted. I still can't help but
drool when I see one, and at one point in my life I had reasoned out that
the LX was the superior astrophoto camera. I think that's because it
allowed for a straight-down viewfinder with high magnification. I'm
currently playing with the idea of modifying a broken OM with a loupe in
place of the pentaprism. But I'd really enjoy owning an LX if I had the
opportunity.

Kelton