Re: [OM] OM4 & Winder2 f/s

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 & Winder2 f/s
From: "Ralph Nitschke" <ralph_nitschke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 16:39:19 -0700
Having just purchased far too much  ;-)  from Mike in the last week, I can
fully attest to the quality ratings for his equipment.  Other than having
broke my budget for this year, and perhaps the next, I purchased from him a
Bounce Grip 2 to replace my fried one, a 35mm/2.8, and a 65 - 200/4.  All
are in perfect shape.

Not that I'm looking for a commission here, but if you'd like to see some of
his shots taken with the equipment, check out www.msphoto.ca.

Now back to playing with the new toys.

Ralph

P.S. Back from a long hiatus.