Re: [OM] New digital SLR system with interchangeable lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] New digital SLR system with interchangeable lenses
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:51:00 -0400
I wish them well. Hopefully Olympus can bring some order to the proliferation of digital camera variations in the interchangable lens realm before others try the trick.

We will have to stick by our OM's as what they are, superb, compact, film-based instruments.

Skip (Who bought a Pen-F w/38/1.8, 20/3.5, and 50-90 lenses over the past 2 months (It's a disease, what can I say)?)