Re: [OM] Dallas area listmembers

Subject: Re: [OM] Dallas area listmembers
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:32:03 -0400
Hi Sam,

Thanks for replying. I know exactly what what you mean. I'll be in town
most of the week probably leaving on Thursday or Friday depending on how
this project goes. I'm staying up at Alliance Airport north of Ft.
Worth. If you are near here drop me a line, I'm checking my e-mail in
the evening when I get back to the hotel.

later,
mike m.