[OM] Kodachrome Processing

Subject: [OM] Kodachrome Processing
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:22:06 +0100
I don't know if anyone else in the UK has noticed, but Wimbledon are no
longer processing Kodachrome; the stuff is going over to Switzerland for
processing.

I had cause to telephone them today asking about a missing roll, apparently
they had problems with the mail re-direct initially, and film sent around
the beginning 10 days of this month are taking longer than more recently
sent stuff.

At least that's what they told me. One did arrive today, mailed two weeks
ago.

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk