Re: [OM] Olympus Centurion

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Centurion
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:08:54 +0200
: Does anyone have any experience with the Centurion APS point and shoot.  I
: have no experience with that format, and I have no  idea of the quality of
: the Centurion, although I have heard good reports of the 35 mm versions.
: I would be pleased to get any reports.

I'm not disappointed at all with my little lightweight black Centurion. I've
added a section on the Centurion at the bottom of my iS/L page
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm
There's also a downloadable HiRes scan to get an impression of image quality.

I only wish it had an AF assist light like the iS-3000 instead of the irritating
preflashes, and a more powerful flash like the iS-300.

hnz