[OM] Congratulations to Barry & Roger

Subject: [OM] Congratulations to Barry & Roger
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:58:28 EDT
Barry congratulations on winning an award and Roger for having your work
published.  This is, after all, where the rubber hits the road.  We can all
have a world of knowledge about the equipment and it is really nice to see
what the eye behind the lens is producing.  I encourage all list members to
post your successes to the list.  I would also encourage each of us to enter
competitions and push ourselves (not just our film) to the next level.  I
look forward to the day when I will post my first success to the list.  Bill
Barber