[OM] Guess the auction time again

Subject: [OM] Guess the auction time again
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:38:35 -0500
OK folks, it's guess the auction time again.  Can't remember if this was the
same lens that started off the contest, but what the heck.

It's our old favorite, the 40/2 pancake!  Located in beautiful Canberra
Australia (ok, so I've never been there, that's not the point).  Opening bid
was $275. Currently it is at $285.

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1234340719

Email me your votes privately, preferably with '40 Auction' in the Subject.

Winner will a brand-spanking new roll of Fuji Super HG ASA 400 film.

Tom