Re: [OM] Processing those OM_Shot Slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Processing those OM_Shot Slides
From: "Steve Gullick" <Steve.Gullick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 08:03:49 +0100
Hi Larry,

Yes, temperature is critical, but it really is not difficult to do this,
jusfill a sink with water of the correct temperature and use it to float
your chemicals in. This will keep them at the correct temp. also, keep the
dev. tank in it between inversions. If Bob wanted to, he could use shop
bought bottled water for mixing and use his household supply for temp. bath!

Steve