RE: [OM] Guess the auction time again

Subject: RE: [OM] Guess the auction time again
From: "Stephen Border" <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 19:19:25 +1000
Ack, Canberra, best bit is the Qantas Club lounge on the way out.

Summary

Cold
Dreary
Cold
Close to Snowy Mountains
Cold
Boring
Cold
Icy
Tidinbilla Deep Space Tracking Station was interesting
Cold

Although my memory is probably coloured somewhat from living in a motel for
5 weeks.

Did get a nice T45 there though.

Stevo B