Re: [OM] -2s Problems

Subject: Re: [OM] -2s Problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 08:42:00 -0400
When I get a 2s/3/4 with sluggish levers, I rebuild them, even if the camera
didn't come in for jamming.  Without cleaning, it will definitely  jam
eventually.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000