Re: [OM] New Product Give Away & VersaCheck!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Product Give Away & VersaCheck!
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:09:52 -0500
On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 12:50:00AM -0700, Stephanie Key wrote:
> G7 Productivity Systems, Inc. is sending this email to its subscribed
> users.
> You are subscribed as: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I just spoke to Ms. Key on the phone. She claimed that the mailing list
address was not on their mailing list, and that she was not the person who
sent out the spam - their customer relations department was. She did promise
that the list address would be removed from any further mailings. I told her
that I automatically blacklisted anyone who ever spams me, and that
VersaCheck was now permanently off my software list.

I would suggest that other anti-spam list members do the same.