Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:55:43 EDT
Can only speak for my area- Northern New Jersey- the Fuji lab (Hackensack)
does 1/2 frame. Whereas regular 35 mm is processed in about 4 hours, the 1/2
frame takes a full 24 hours or even a bit longer. This lab takes in work from
a very large area, possibly parts of a few surrounding states as well as NJ.
Fuji outlet store is attached and takes walk-ins. Perhaps you have something
similar in your area?

Best,
George S.