Re: [OM] RE:*****Proposed Changes to Photo Categories*****

Subject: Re: [OM] RE:*****Proposed Changes to Photo Categories*****
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 20:13:38 -0400
I didn't see see any Used 35mm SLR category - or did I just overlook it?

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia