Re: [OM] half frame quality

Subject: Re: [OM] half frame quality
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 21:05:52 -0400
Yes, those 36/72 exposure rolls are long, but I spent a week with two Pen F/FT bodies last week, and I didn't shoot up those two rolls, including a day of baseball with my 5 & 8 year olds. It really cuts down on the film you have to take.

I shot Scala, so I'll post some results when they come back (unmounted).

I'm digital only WRT printing, so no issues here on darkroom problems.

Skip