Re: [OM] who does 1/2 frame ?

Subject: Re: [OM] who does 1/2 frame ?
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 23:00:14 EDT
Hi John,

You might make a couple phone calls:

Pro Lab, at 123 NW 36th St. in Fremont (about a block west of the statue of
Lenin -- yeah, THAT statue -- that's Fremont, "Center of the Universe").  BIG
building... a block long.  They do both film & digital, color & B & W.  (206)
547-5447.

Know Glazer's Camera Supply, near the Space Needle?  There is a B & W
developer RIGHT next door.  I THINK it's Moon Photo, 431 Westlake Ave. N.,
(206) 682-7260.

Both of these places were recommended as THE places to go for pro-level
developing in Seattle.  Moon for B & W only, Pro Lab for either.

I know these are a long way from Olympia, but if you come up empty handed in
your neighborhood, I'll bet they can either do it or refer you to a closer
processor.

Good luck!

See you in Vancouver, B.C. November 25th, if we don't bump into eachother
again straining to see the Oly gear in some glass case someplace!

Rich