Re: [OM] HELP: what should I take !?!?!

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP: what should I take !?!?!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 02:05:15 EDT
If I were taking a canoe trip I would probably have to learn how to spell
Nikonos.  Are you pulling a canoe behind you for your stuff?  I thought our
friend Tom Scales had some "stuff".  Only thing I can share with you is one
guys opinion on film and I'm sure some of the Fuji folks may want to drum me
off the list, but I've been using some Elite Chrome Extra Color 100 lately
and find it to have excellent color saturation, fine grain and good contrast.
 Bill Barber