RE: [OM] Race Car Photography

Subject: RE: [OM] Race Car Photography
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 00:35:14 -0600
I have a new 2XA that has never been mounted on a camera. It is in the box
with its leather pouch and is for sale for $225 US.  Some list members have
recently been extolling the virtues of the 50mm f-3.5 macro lens.  I also
have one of those for sale for $160.  Please reply off-list if interested.
/jnm