Re: [OM] Interesting, but VERY expensive

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting, but VERY expensive
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 14:09:14 +0200
Hallo all,
Foto Brenner in germany still lists the batteries in question for DM 6,50 ( just
over 3$). They also present zink/air batteries (MRB 625)as an alternative , same
voltage, but I don´t have information about other characteristics of this type.
They claim a shelf life (unopened) of ten years for these! Expensive: DM 16,95
(
8.30 $).

--
Dr. Rainer Wagner