Re: [OM] mercury batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] mercury batteries
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 14:22:18 EDT
I think it's recycling law in all states that the state has to have plans in
place to receive batteries. The details will vary from state to state. Here
in NJ it's done on the county level with dates 4 times a year. Anyone that
has gone to these complain about the long lines you have to stand in, and
many don't return for that reason.

George S.