Re: [OM] Heavy filtration

Subject: Re: [OM] Heavy filtration
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 20:13:54 +0200
Roger

I found an Olympus ND4 in 49mm a few weeks ago in a shop in Cambridge
(Campkins, Rose Crescent) when they let me rummage in an Olympus bits
box.  Three Olympus filters cost me £15.  If you buy new Hoya, it
would probably cost a little more.

Try SRB Filters in Luton (01582 572471).  They will make pretty well
any little gadget for cameras, from step-up/down rings to to
adapators of all sorts.  I have only had little to do with them, but
they seemed to be a good lot.

Chris

Second, I have a question, a bit off-topic, but thought people might
know - I'm trying to find out where I might be able to get hold of some
very dense ND filters - a 3.0 and a 4.0 for 49mm filter thread,
ideally.  Anyone know if such things exist, and if so where to get them
(cheaply?)?

Cheers,
Roger