RE: [OM] [OT] now architecture, was -> Guess the auction

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] now architecture, was -> Guess the auction
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 10:04:06 +1000
G'day Dirk,

Interesting stuff on the Burley Griffins. I remember Canberra well when it
was pretty quiet. I did six months National Service there in the RAAF in
1954. At that time they were saying that while Sydney was a city without a
plan, Canberra was a plan without a city!

The Oz national broadcaster ABC did a doco on Walter and Marion some weeks
ago. I saved it for my daughter who's an interior designer currently working
in San Francisco. It will be in Pal and not NTSC format but if you would
like a copy you may like to contact me offline.

Regards,
John Wheeler.