REPOST: [OM] Postal Explorer CD [was] US shipments to Spain

Subject: REPOST: [OM] Postal Explorer CD [was] US shipments to Spain
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:33:34 EDT
Hi Winsor and others!!
I always forget that Mac users (right?) don't have Arial font and it comes
out as helvettica 6 or something like that.  Anyway, here is a repost of my
original in Times New Roman 12.  Hopefully, everybody can read it now.
Please let me know if it not legible.  Also, digest members will be happy to
know that I will be switching ISPs in about a month and won't be posting in
HTML anymore (one down, many more to go!)

About getting a rate calculator for your home PC:
>> Next time you are there, just ask for the Postal
>> Explorer CD.  It's great and makes eBay shipping much more efficient.
>>
>This CD is only available with a MasterCard purchase of $25 or more.

Hmmm.....
....I'll bet if walk in there with a package all boxed up and start asking
for every single shipping option and _then_ tell them you are just checking
out the prices for the buyer.  Next, begin to walk away, stop in your tracks
and ask if there is any way you can do this at home.  I'll bet you will get
the CD for free...especially if there is a long line of paying customers.  If
they suggest to use the web, tell them you tried it but it is too
cumbersome...and let out a deep sigh, mumbling something like "you were just
trying to save everybody some time" while putting on your best pouty-face.
That should probably do the trick :-)  If not, go to another post office
until you get it for free.  At least that is how I got mine, but I all I had
to do was ask for it after going over every available shipping option.

Good luck!
--p.j.