Re: [OM] WaterProof OM

Subject: Re: [OM] WaterProof OM
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 21:41:18 EDT
Winsor wrote:
>Has anyone any experience with the EWA Marine bags? They seem to be a
>good solution for bad weather or boats, or even snorkelling.  Which
>one do you use for an OM?

I'm not familiar with this brand, but SealLine has a nice selection of dry
bags and stuff.  Check out their website at www.cascadedesigns.com/sealline
In fact, I will be putting my LowePro Mini Trekker into the Boudary Pack 35
on my canoe trip to protect it against rain and a possible swim.  In the
latter scenario, saving my camera will second to saving myself.  Hypothermia
will be a serious threat.
I also like the vinyl See Bags.  They are clear, can be clipped to another
bag with a carabiner and are affordable.

HTH (and I hope you can read this),
--p.j.