Re: [OM] OT: B/W prints from colour negs

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: B/W prints from colour negs
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 22:54:47 EDT
jjakeway@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<   Does anybody in the OM community have some good suggestions? Are the
papers, chemicals, filter or so that can enhance the B/W print capabilities
of colour negatives?  >>

I seem to remember the Ilford B&W multi-contrast paper handbook (available
with a low cost Ilford filter packs etc) has some suggestions on printing and
filtering colour negs. I think you need a rather bright enlarger lamp so the
exposure times/reciprocity don't catch you.  I have not tried this myself.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes