Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 02:48:51 +0200 (CEST)
Guys, guys, guys....

Why are you fighting? There is a suitable bitmap-editing program out
there, it's free (as in "free" in addition to "gratis") and it works for
all systems I know of. It's called "The Gimp" and you may find it at

        http://www.gimp.org

People, who know both Gimp and Photoshop, say, that they're roughly
equivalent, functionality wise, and it's just a matter of which program
that you get used to. Not having used Photoshop much (although I actually
do have a valid license - just thought I'd ignore any legal challenges), I
can't really tell. But The Gimp does fine for me.

That way you can have it all: save your money, get your digital pictures
edited and keep high morales. And best of all: you do not have to fight
any more ;) How's that for both eating your cake and keeping it...? ;)

Narw, stop fighting - be friends ;)

--thomas

On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Larry wrote:

> Also, I've never called you any names, or threatened you like you did to me.
> Others here have resorted to name calling as well, who I've also never done
> the same to.
>
> But I've gotten MANY more private emails from prominent listmembers wondering
> if I might know of a web address to get Photoshop from, and telling me to not
> worry about the hotheads on the list. So, it all evens out towards the
> positive side for me personally.
>
> Again, sorry for upsetting you,
> Larry
>
> Tom Scales wrote: