Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors

Subject: Re: [OM] Suggestions for interiors
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 19:10:09 -0700
Guys, guys, guys....

Why are you fighting? There is a suitable bitmap-editing program out
there, it's free (as in "free" in addition to "gratis") and it works for
all systems I know of. It's called "The Gimp" and you may find it at

        http://www.gimp.org

People, who know both Gimp and Photoshop, say, that they're roughly
equivalent, functionality wise, and it's just a matter of which program
that you get used to. Not having used Photoshop much (although I actually
do have a valid license - just thought I'd ignore any legal challenges), I
can't really tell. But The Gimp does fine for me.

That way you can have it all: save your money, get your digital pictures
edited and keep high morales. And best of all: you do not have to fight
any more ;) How's that for both eating your cake and keeping it...? ;)

Narw, stop fighting - be friends ;)

--thomas

That is great. Never heard of it. I think I will try it when I upgrade to Mac OS X.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA