RE: [OM] Mosquito Repellant - was HELP: what should I take !?!?!

Subject: RE: [OM] Mosquito Repellant - was HELP: what should I take !?!?!
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 13:08:50 +1000
Roger Wesson wrote:

Anecdotal evidence suggests that people who eat Marmite are much less
likely to get bitten by mozzies.  For list members not familiar with
Marmite, it's a yeast extract, thick and black, which is slapped
liberally on bread and toast.  Stuffed full of vitamin B12, which is
supposed to end up concentrated in your skin, and which mosquitoes do
not like.  I don't know if the same is said of Vegemite, the weak and
inferior Australian yeast extract product (I speak as a Marmite purist).

Roger

Now listen Roger,
Aussie kids are weaned on Vegemite and Pommy kids on Marmite. Now, about
those Sydney Olympus (sorry, Olympic) Games <g>...
John.