Re: [OM] I'm so happy I had to share this...

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm so happy I had to share this...
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 11:41:32 +0100
Nice collection Oben... I hope you have time to use them all. I do envy you your 1.4x... ;-)

Chris

Its amazing but my Olympus collection has grown enormously with the
injection of some new funds. And I have to gloat a little that I bought most
of it at amazing prices. I have been racked with guilt about being unable to
share my acquisitions with my family and gf so I hope you all forgive me for
sharing it here. Here we go:

1. Zuiko 300mm f4.5 in mint condition with cases, caps and tripod mount. MC
2. Zuiko 500mm f8 relex in mint c. caps and lens pouch.
3. Zuiko 180mm f2.8 in mint c. caps and case.
4. Zuiko 28mm f2 in mint c. with caps and case +hood.
5. Zuiko 50mm f1.4. x2. One in mint condition, other has tiny filter thread
ding (that I did!). Both serials >115xxxx.
6. Zuiko 1.4x teleconverter, mint condition.
7. T20 flash with pouch (mint-) and 2x TTL Auto T20 connectors one mint
other very good.
8. Olympus OM2N chrome body (with MD cap!) in excellent ++ condition.

In addition I have lined up a 21mm f3.5 (although I have my hopes on a f2)
in mint condition. I'm getting closer to OM nirvana. Can't wait to acquire
more!

Oben
--
<|_:-)_|>