Re: [OM] Postal Explorer CD [was] US shipments to Spain

Subject: Re: [OM] Postal Explorer CD [was] US shipments to Spain
From: "Tom A. Trottier" <TomATrottier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 12:23:25 -0400
The US Post Office international calculator is at:
 http://ircalc.usps.gov/weight.asp?contents=1

It's also always up to date, unlike CDs.

You'll also need a fairly accurate scale and a measuring tape. Check
out any scale with pounds of butter or similar.

Global Priority Envelopes and customs forms are available free from
1-800-the-usps or your local post office or
http://supplies.usps.gov/ps/scripts/selprd.idc? )

Tom

On 2 May 2001, at 19:00, sayeth Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>