[OM] Jammed OM-2

Subject: [OM] Jammed OM-2
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 13:40:03 -0400
Hey all...

Just got back from our university softball game, and got some great shots.
Unfortunately after loading my second roll and advancing the first few
frames with my winder1, the OM-2 locked up pretty tight.

The advance lever, shutter release, film sprockets, etc... are all jammed.
Switching to "B" doesn't do a thing... Batteries are known to be good...

All this and I have to photograph a concert tonight!!!

ARRRGH... Any help with this will be GREATLY appreciated.

Mike