Re: [OM] Zuikos to avoid?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikos to avoid?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 11:59:13 +1000
The 100-200/5 is just dark. The 75-150 is quite nice - a tad soft but good
for portraits. I've tried to sell a 28/3.5 recently (excellent, in case
with genuine hood if anyone interested) but couldn't get a fair price -
it's sharp but I think people pass on it because it's older, SC and darker.
It's often a question of 'horses for courses' - was it on this list that
someone was doing very nice portraits with a $25 Lentar 135mm? But you
wouldn't use for subjects where sharp was important!
AndrewF