Re: [OM] XA With A-11 or A-16?

Subject: Re: [OM] XA With A-11 or A-16?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 06:44:32 +0100
Rich

The A16 is the more powerful (I assume its GN in metres is 16). And the XA allows you to use various apertures with the greater flexibility of a more powerful flash (thanks to Doris for letting me into the "secrets" of variable and fill-in flash with the XA/A16 combination.

Chris

Hi folks,

Oops!  I seem to have just won not one, but TWO little XAs, one with the A-11
flash, and the other with the A-16 (I know, I know, the DISEASE... AND a
senior moment?  What a combination!).

Assuming both arrive in similar condition, which flash would list members
prefer to keep, and why?  One of these will go to a nephew who is without
camera at the moment.

Any comments about this little camera, in general?  I'm really looking
forward to having one to carry with me at all times.

Any things in particular I should look for when they arrive, other than gooey
foam or obvious damage?

Rich
--
<|_:-)_|>