[OM] Tokina zoom lens w/ sticking aperture -- help!

Subject: [OM] Tokina zoom lens w/ sticking aperture -- help!
From: "Philip Pemberton" <philpem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 10:22:38 +0100
Hi,
    I've just got my OM10 back out of the cupboard for a few minutes and
I've just noticed that the aperture on my Tokina 80-200mm 1:4.5 zoom lens is
sticking when I take photos with it fitted to my OM10. It gets extremely
annoying having to take the lens off every time I want to take another
photo. Basically, the metal tag that moves the aperture is jamming near the
full-open position, which makes focusing, etc. a real pain.
    Anyone got any ideas? I'd hate to lose my zoom lens to a sticky
aperture.

Thanks.

--
Phil.
http://www.philpem.f9.co.uk/

BTW: Someone on this list still has the Hybris virus - please go to
http://housecall.antivirus.com and get rid of it!