[OM] Demo of Super FP Flash with the iS-3000

Subject: [OM] Demo of Super FP Flash with the iS-3000
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:50:54 +0200
Take a look at

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/hveluwen/portfolio/oriental/Image20.html
and
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/hveluwen/portfolio/oriental/Image15.html

(with FP), versus

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/hveluwen/portfolio/oriental/Image16.html
and
http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/hveluwen/portfolio/oriental/Image14.html

(w/o FP), to see the difference Super FP Daylight Fill-In Flash can make in the
brilliance of colors! The sun came sideways from the performers, so I thought I
could use an extra light boost.

For all shots in this series
(http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/hveluwen/portfolio/oriental.htm) I had the
iS-3000 in Portrait Program Mode and the flash activated, but one problem with
Super FP is that it uses all the flash power, resulting in relatively long
recharge periods. I did not wait for the flash to reload.

This Oriental Dance Performance was part of the multicultural Amsterdam
Oosterpark Festival, last Saturday (May 5, Liberation Day, celebrating the end
of World War II in the Netherlands).

hnz