[OM] [OT] Another victim of the economy

Subject: [OM] [OT] Another victim of the economy
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:40:24 -0600
Hi, gang:

A number of you have sent me e-mail since last wednesday, and are
probably wondering why you haven't received a reply.  As well, some of
you may have noted that my sometimes "cutting" sense of humor has
been even "sharper" of late.  I feel that I owe a short explanation....

Yours truly has become yet-another vicitm of the current economy.  IBM
is "downsizing" and I will soon no longer be their employee.  Not to
worry, though....  there is a very good possibility that other
"opportunities" will not only cushion the fall, but actually may lead to
bigger and better things.  More info will be provided, as life unfolds.

In the meantime, my apologies if you've sent mail and have had to wait
for a reply.  And, especially, my apologies if attempts at humor have
offended.

On the more positive, non-work side of life, I'm hoping this change will
also afford me a wee bit more time for photographic endeavours.  :-)

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Before anyone asks....  No, my Olympus equipment is NOT up for
sale!  :-)))

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill