Re: [OM] OM-4 Test Pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 Test Pictures
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:56:06 -0600
Regarding the OM-2(n) versus the OM-4(Ti) debate I apparently started,
my comments regarding the OM-4 and how much I like my new-to-me
one were NOT intended as a "slam" against the OM-2(n) or any other
body.  I've never owned an OM-2n, but do own a OM-2, an OM-1n, an
OM-10, and an OM-PC.  They're ALL nice cameras and have their good
and bad points.

Rather, I merely stated that my new-to-me OM-4 has some very nice
features, including spot metering, that I can already see are going to be
quite useful and fun.  Also, the OM-4 has (at least for me) a different
"feel" from the other bodies I have owned or currently own.  NOT
"worse"...  just different.

One final comments...  only one (or was it two?) people actually
commented on my test pictures, which was really appreciated.  I'd still
welcome any comments and/or suggestions regarding my photos, if
anyone would care to take 'nuther look:

http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/om-4_test.html

In particular, I tried my luck at panning and shooting with my winder 2 in
sequence mode.  Personally, I'm not all *that* happy with the results,
and feel I could use more practice.  Any comments/suggestions on
panning and doing sequence mode shots would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,

Chris

---